£19 upto 20kg
Great British Pounds (£)
- Audi - Air suspension
- Bentley - Air Suspension
BMW - Air Suspension
- BMW 5 Series 1997-2003 E39
- BMW 5 Series 2003-2010 E61 Wagon
- BMW 5 Series F07 + F11 Gran Turismo / Wagon 2009 - 2014
- BMW 7 Series E65 & E66 Chassis with EDC - 2001-2008
- BMW 7 Series E65 & E66 Chassis without EDC - 2001-2008
- BMW X5 E53 (With 4 corner air suspension fitted only) 1999-2006
- BMW X5 E53 (With rear air suspension fitted only) 1999-2006
- BMW X5 E70 2007-2013
- BMW X6 E71 & E72 2008 - 2014
- Citroen Air Suspension
- Hummer - Air suspension
- Jaguar - Air Suspension
Land Rover / Range Rover
- Defender 90/110/130
- Discovery 1 - 1989 -> 1998
- Discovery 2 - 1998 -> 2004
- Discovery 3 - 2004-> 2009
- Discovery 4 - 2010 ->
- Freelander 1 - 1996 -> 2006
- Freelander 2 - 2007 -> 2014
- Range Rover Classic 1986-1994
- Range Rover Evoque
- Range Rover L322 2002-2012
- Range Rover P38 1995-2002
- Range rover sport 2005 ->
- Lexus - Air Suspension
Mercedes-Benz - Suspension
- Mercedes-Benz CL Class W215 1999-2006
- Mercedes-Benz CL Class W216 2007-2013
- Mercedes-Benz CLS Class W218 W219
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon W211 W212
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon / Estate
- Mercedes-Benz GL Class X164 X166
- Mercedes-Benz Maybach
- Mercedes-Benz ML Class W164 W166
- Mercedes-Benz R Class W251 2006-2013
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 1999-2006 W220
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2007-2012 W221
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class - R230 2003-2006
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class - R230 2007-2012
- Mercedes-Benz V Class
- Porsche - Air Suspension
- Saab - Air Suspension
- Volkswagon - Air Suspension
- Arnott AIR SUSPENSION + Hydraulic ABC Suspension
- Diagnostic Tools / ECUs / Computers
- Gifts and Accessories
- Terrafirma - Heavy Duty Parts
- Security Products
- Motorcycle Air Suspension
We list as much information as possible in our adverts to help you determine if this part will fit your vehicle.
However, if in doubt please Contact Us with your registration / chassis number.
Please ensure that this product will fit your vehicle before placing the order.
We are a company committed to high quality and service. We believe that maintaining your vehicle should not require great expense. We were the first in the UK to offer bespoke Range Rover air suspension solutions and we are often copied but strive never to be beaten on quality or service.
We are developing more items all the time, bookmark us add us to your favourites
If you have a specific requirement or a hard to locate item please Contact Us, we will do our best to source it for you.
Search Our Items
OE Part Number
The basket is empty.
Add an item by clicking
the Add to Cart button.
Any Questions? You can Call:
+44 (0) 7725 665664
10.00 - 16.00 Saturday
We now offer a flat rate shipping to European countries from £19 for up to 20 kg
12 Month Warranty
All items unless otherwise specified are new and come with a minimum 12 months warranty
If you have any issues with your part once it has been delivered please inform us via Contact Us quoting your invoice number listed on the top of the invoice.
This upgrade fits the following:
Range Rover P38 MKII 2.5D & 4.0, 4.6 Petrol Models 1995 - 2002
Terrafirma brake discs offer increased bite from cold and excellent fade resistance in most 4WD braking applications.Whether its a steep rocky descent, ploughing through mud and water or just daily driving these brake discs will give excellent stopping performance in all conditions.
Grooves are machined into the brake disc to force away the dust and gasses that build up between the pad and disc, keeping the brakes cooler and reducing fade. The cross drillings contribute to cooling and heat dissipation and also allow the gasses to escape. Of course they fill with mud when off-road, clean them out afterwards when washing the vehicle to maintain performance and pad life, with the angled grooves it is found that they self clean in most cases. Quality machining to high tolerances using the correct materials ensure Terrafirma brake discs will stand any test.
With overweight four-wheel drive vehicles with oversize tyres its important to find a set of brake pads that really do perform. A heavily laden expedition vehicle will quickly overheat brakes,very large tyres fitted to off-road vehicles also require extra brake pedal pressure to stop them turning. Many so-called performance pads are better suited to sports type driving styles where heat is required and can be maintained to enable the pads to really work. Even some well-known brands require the temperature to build up before they start to work effectively.
To get the best from Terrafirma brake discs we recommend the use of high quality brake pads for best results.
This fitment is rated DIY- Medium 30-minutes to one hour.
We accept Visa & Mastercard, Paypal and Bank Transfers.
Items are posted out to you as soon as cleared funds have arrived and validated. You will receive an e-mail when your goods have been despatched.